Sorry - this product is no longer available
Spikes Tactical 5.56 CHF 8.1" with DigiTrigger 1.2 Installed.
DigiTrigger 1.2 operational modes include:
• Safe (weapon is mechanically/digitally disabled)
• Mechanical Semi-Auto (no battery required)
• Digital Semi-Auto (default mode)
• Digital Pull/Release (press PR button to disable/enable)
• Grip Safety Disabled Mode (press SR button to disable/enable
– Complete Spikes Tactical 5.56 CHF 8.1" With DigiTrigger 1.2 Installed.
– Digital modes have a 1lb. trigger with mechanical feedback completely eliminated (mil-spec break in order to fire the weapon is still present, but is simply not felt by the shooter when the DigiTrigger is enabled).
-Mechanical mode has a single stage trigger with mil-spec trigger pull weight (at least 5.5 lbs. and not exceeding 8.5 lbs.).
– Fire control components are 8620HMN steel cast, precision machined, heat-treated and finished to meet or exceed mil-specs.
– Digital modes of operation require one 9Volt battery (1000+ shots after break in period).
– DigiTrigger electronic components are rated for at least 1 million firing cycles.
– DigiTrigger complements the mechanical trigger group; it DOES NOT replace it with one that requires a battery.
– DigiTrigger 1.1 & 1.2 are for recreational/commercial use only, and are not intended for military/defense applications (these and LE versions coming soon).
– DigiTrigger was engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
– System has multiple patents, and many more pending.
SPIKES TACTICAL DETAILS
Maxim Brace / 7" SAR3 / A2 Flash Hider
Forged Upper Receiver
- 7075 T6 Construction
- Forward Assist
- Ejection Port Door
- Ejection Port Door Spring
- Ejection Port Door Rod
8.1" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- 1/7 Twist Rate
- 1/2 X 28 Thread Pitch for Muzzle
- 5.56 Nato Chamber
- .750 Gas Block Seat
- M4 Feed Ramped Barrel Extension
- Black Nitride Inside and Out
7” SAR3 Rail
- 7075 T6 Barrel Nut
- 6061 T6 Rail
- Continuous Top Rail
- Free Floating 1 Piece
- Q.D. Attachment Points
Low Profile Gas Block
- Solid Billet Steel
- .750 I.D.
Pistol Gas Tube
- Black Nitride Inside and Out
- Gas Tube Roll Pin
- Forged Aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type 3 Coating
Phosphate M16 Complete BCG
- Phosphate Coated
- Laser Engraved with ST Spider logo
- High Pressure Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
A2 Flash Hider
Magpul MBUS Front and Rear Sights
Forged Lower Receiver
- Spider Logo
- Bullet Pictogram Selector Markings
- 7075 T6 Forged Receiver
- Multi Caliber
- MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Low Shelf, RDIAS Compatible
- Jeweled Mil-Spec Trigger
- Spikes Pro Grip
- Billet Magazine Release Button
- Maxim Defense Pistol Brace
- JP Silent Capture Spring
(Pistol include hard case and manual)
||Position 1- 22 1/4"
||Position 3- 25 3/4"
This firearm ships to your local gun dealer/gun store (FFL dealer). After you purchase you will be emailed to let us know which local gun dealer/gun store (FFL dealer) you would like the firearm shipped to.
Digital Trigger Technologies, LLC does not sell or ship to the following states:
- Washington, D.C.
- North Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York
Digital Trigger Technologies, LLC abides by all local, state, and federal restrictions in regards to the sale and shipment of items.