– FN 15® Patrol With DigiTrigger 1.2 Installed
– Digital modes have a 1lb. trigger with mechanical feedback completely eliminated (mil-spec break in order to fire the weapon is still present, but is simply not felt by the shooter when the DigiTrigger is enabled).
-Mechanical mode has a single stage trigger with mil-spec trigger pull weight (at least 5.5 lbs. and not exceeding 8.5 lbs.).
– Fire control components are 8620HMN steel cast, precision machined, heat-treated and finished to meet or exceed mil-specs.
– Digital modes of operation require one 9Volt battery (1000+ shots after break in period).
– DigiTrigger electronic components are rated for at least 1 million firing cycles.
– DigiTrigger complements the mechanical trigger group; it DOES NOT replace it with one that requires a battery.
– DigiTrigger 1.1 & 1.2 are for recreational/commercial use only, and are not intended for military/defense applications (these and LE versions coming soon).
– DigiTrigger was engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
– System has multiple patents, and many more pending.
The FN Herstal 15 Patrol 36309 16" Barrel 5.56mm.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Operation: Direct impingement
- Mag Capacity: 30 Rd.
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16"
- A2-style front, Samson flip-up rear sight
The FNH FN 15 Patrol 36309, the latest addition to FNH USA’s tactical law enforcement line, offers the same features as the standard FN 15™ Carbine model but has a 16” alloy steel, button broached, chrome-lined barrel, Samson flip-up rear sight for compact and reliable back-up sighting and a Midwest Industries drop-in 7” quad rail hand guard for increased adaptability and front gripping options.
This firearm ships to your local gun dealer/gun store (FFL dealer). After you purchase you will be emailed to let us know which local gun dealer/gun store (FFL dealer) you would like the firearm shipped to.
Digital Trigger Technologies, LLC does not sell or ship to the following states:
- Washington, D.C.
- North Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York
Digital Trigger Technologies, LLC abides by all local, state, and federal restrictions in regards to the sale and shipment of items.