– Digital modes have a 1lb. trigger with mechanical feedback completely eliminated (mil-spec break in order to fire the weapon is still present, but is simply not felt by the shooter when the DigiTrigger is enabled).
-Mechanical mode has a single stage trigger with mil-spec trigger pull weight (at least 5.5 lbs. and not exceeding 8.5 lbs.).
– Fire control components are 8620HMN steel cast, precision machined, heat-treated and finished to meet or exceed mil-specs.
– Digital modes of operation require one 9Volt battery (1000+ shots after break in period).
– DigiTrigger electronic components are rated for at least 1 million firing cycles.
– DigiTrigger complements the mechanical trigger group; it DOES NOT replace it with one that requires a battery.
– DigiTrigger 1.1 & 1.2 are for recreational/commercial use only, and are not intended for military/defense applications (these and LE versions coming soon).
– DigiTrigger was engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
– System has multiple patents, and many more pending.
Digital Trigger Technologies, LLC abides by all local, state, and federal restrictions in regards to the sale and shipment of items.