– Armalite AR-10 A-Series Rifle with DigiTrigger 1.2 Installed.
– Digital modes have a 1lb. trigger with mechanical feedback completely eliminated (mil-spec break in order to fire the weapon is still present, but is simply not felt by the shooter when the DigiTrigger is enabled).
-Mechanical mode has a single stage trigger with mil-spec trigger pull weight (at least 5.5 lbs. and not exceeding 8.5 lbs.).
– Fire control components are 8620HMN steel cast, precision machined, heat-treated and finished to meet or exceed mil-specs.
– Digital modes of operation require one 9Volt battery (1000+ shots after break in period).
– DigiTrigger electronic components are rated for at least 1 million firing cycles.
– DigiTrigger complements the mechanical trigger group; it DOES NOT replace it with one that requires a battery.
– DigiTrigger 1.1 & 1.2 are for recreational/commercial use only, and are not intended for military/defense applications (these and LE versions coming soon).
– DigiTrigger was engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
– System has multiple patents, and many more pending.
.308 Win | 7.62x51
HB, Double Lapped, Chrome Lined/Chrome Moly
Front Sight Base
MIL-STD 1913 Rail Gas Block (.398" +/-.010" Lower Than Top of Receiver)
Forged Flat-Top with MIL-STD 1913 Rail, 7075-T6 Aluminum
Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
Hard Anodized Aluminum, Manganese Phosphated Steel
35" Collapsed | 38.3" Extended
One 20-Round Magpul PMAG, Owner's Manual
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This firearm ships to your local gun dealer/gun store (FFL dealer). After you purchase you will be emailed to let us know which local gun dealer/gun store (FFL dealer) you would like the firearm shipped to.
Digital Trigger Technologies, LLC abides by all local, state, and federal restrictions in regards to the sale and shipment of items.